Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Feelin' Perky with Perky Jerky! -- Review

Feelin' Perky with Perky Jerky!
I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

When you think of beef jerky, what is the first thought that comes to mind?  Chewy? Salty? Delicious? Peppery?  I was given the opportunity to try Perky Jerky this past week.  Two flavors were available for my review, being All-Natural Beef and Turkey.  After Husband ate almost the whole bag of beef flavor he allowed me piece to try.  I was pleasantly surprised!



Surprised!  Surprised at how moist this Jerky is!  You don't have to chew and chew and chew and CHEW to swallow what you have in your mouth. That in itself is a big plus to me, but the flavor that comes along with the texture hits the spot. It is quite delicious!  There is a peppery flavor, but it doesn't overpower what the jerky is trying to do for you. Not too salty, maybe even a tiny bit sweet. The pieces are an inch or two long.  Great for sharing if you want or not.  No one is making you!


When you get your package in the mail it has a fantastic sticker on the package.  The words are exactly correct!  You are one of the lucky ones!  Lucky enough to eat their jerky. This product is just so delicious!  My daughter loved eating it because it didn't get stuck in her teeth.  Sticking with Perky Jerky may have to be a forever thing for our family!  I am a girl that needs jerky on a long road trip.  Sometimes even while I'm just sitting around watching TV, jerky is a nice treat!  But you'll want to be careful if you're trying to hide it...  The packaging is shiny and very eye-catching..  It won't be your little secret for long!


Ally and I took a minute to show you a little about our new favorite jerky!  Check it out here:


While Husband really enjoyed the All-Natural Beef, the All-Natural Turkey was my favorite between the two.  This is simply because it was a softer texture.  The flavor was everything I expected it to be plus more.  Just look at that video!  Okay, don't lick your screen...  You can pick up from Perky Jerky for yourself online or one of  many retailers in your area!


What is your favorite brand of Jerky?  Do you prefer jerky in a bag or stick form?

9 comments:

  1. I'm usually not a fan of jerky since it seems so tough. But this sounds great! So great I might have to put my feelings aside & try some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. I don't think I've ever tried beef jerky before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jerky but I haven't tried this kind yet. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My BFF loves jerky, so I'll definitely have to tell him about this brand!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this, I sure could use some perk in my day! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Love the review title it really caught my eye :) Jerky is a must have for long rides I agree and this is one I'm going to need to try before our next big one. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! I love Perky Jerky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet Hubby and I would absolutely love this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it fabulous!! So glad you had the opportunity to review Perky Jerky!

    ReplyDelete