Monday, November 11, 2013

Putting the Pieces Together with Piczzle--Piczzle Photo Puzzles Review

Putting the Pieces Together with Piczzle


I have always been a person that finds puzzles very fun and therapeutic.  I would like to believe my mom was the same way.  Same for my grandmother.  It's funny sometimes how something as simple as putting together a puzzle gets passed down the line as a relaxing behavior.


This relaxing behavior is what I want to talk to you about today.  The company Piczzle Photo Puzzles specializes in making personalized pictures into puzzles.  They offer different options on size and materials.  My favorite part is that you can make the puzzle as you like it!  Upload your picture to their site, its that easy!  You can even add a saying or specials words to your picture.  How cute is that?

  
You can see how great of a job they do matching the exact picture to the puzzle!  The finish on my puzzle was soft, almost velvety like.  The puzzle itself is made from cardboard and is very sturdy.  I had Ally and Cooper help me out with putting this puzzle together.  Check out our video!


I love this product for a Christmas present, Birthday present, or just another reason to have an awesome puzzle to relax with.  Be sure to check out Piczzle Photo Puzzles online and on social media.


A special thank you to Piczzle Photo Puzzles for giving Sweet Cheeks and Savings this opportunity to work with them.  We received these items free of charge from Piczzle Photo Puzzles.  No monetary compensation was received or offered, nor were we under any obligation to write about this product.  All opinions expressed are honest thoughts.  We were not offering any sales or taking orders for this item.  We will not receive any compensation in connection with any sales of this item.

22 comments:

  1. My daughter LOVES puzzles! The fact that I can create one with a picture of say a grandparent or an animal she likes would be awesome! Even giving one to my niece/nephew would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be neat to give this to my friend who loves puzzles! Now I just need to find an awesome picture to make into a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been good at puzzles-guess I just don't have the patience. I do know someone who LOVES doing them and this would make a great gift for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nana would love one of these with a picture of my boys on it. She is retired and spends most of her day doing puzzles, so this would be awesome for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My youngest loves puzzles, he would love to put one together that had us on it. Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are several people that every year I struggle with presents. What a great gift this would be for them. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the most part shopping is easy but there are a few that I have issues with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be a great present for that hard to buy for relative. Who wouldn't want a puzzle that has their family on it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really the best type of personalized gift and one that would be fun for kids and allow them to really connect with grandparents or other relatives they don't see very often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like it would be a great gift for puzzle lovers! I will have to check them out, they sound awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had one of these made for my daughter and her father a few years ago. It was one of her favorite gifts. I loved that it was high quality materials they used to put it together too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a neat idea! The ultimate in personalized gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love puzzles & this would be such a cute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that is such a cool idea! I love personalised gifts and I know people who love puzzles so I might have to get some of these made for Christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a neat gift idea. I love the fact that you can personalize it. It will certainly become a keepsake for many families.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Piczzle sounds like a great place to put the pieces together! I really need to check them out! My daughter would have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  17. great puzzle review. i like this idea as a gift for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun gift this would make...love that you can use your photos and surprise someone.... super cool; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. How much fun is that? We love to do puzzles, what a great gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My son loves puzzles and this would be great for him. I will have to check them out for him. Would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am not a puzzle person but this is really neat and special. I love how you can turn a photo into a puzzle. You can also use the puzzle saver on them and frame it too.

    ReplyDelete