Friday, December 20, 2013

Fitness Friday (12/20)

Happy Day, everyone!  Last week I fooled myself.  While I was in the "maintaining state of mind", I lost a little!  This week I set out to lose just enough to get to my 65 pound mark.  I did it!  I lost .4 pounds and am sitting right at 65 pounds lost.  Thank goodness!

My challenge for the next week is to stay away from the sweets.  I know most people hope to do this during the holiday season, but if I can just manage to not overdo it, I'll be happy!


With a little Christmas Magic this week, I know that I'll be able to pull through this week and come out on the other side feeling great about how the week went!  Merry Christmas to all of you!  I hope you get everything you hope for!

1 comment:

  1. This is so hard for me to do especially when it comes to chocolate. You definitely have to have a lot of willpower.

    ReplyDelete