Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sitting Comfy! -- Big Boy XXL by Infurn Review

I love to read books.  I love to watch TV.  I can't do these things without my favorite comfy spot.  When you are looking for the perfect spot to enjoy a book or your favorite show on television, you might choose to sit on the couch or your favorite chair.  For me, my new favorite place to sit is on my Big Boy XXL by Infurn!


At INFURN we focus our production on the top 400 design classics, with a large spectrum of materials and colors for individual choice. Delivering to more than 20 countries, our handmade, custom-built pieces undergo strict quality control and inspection during and after production. Only the highest standard of materials and fabrics are used for the creation of these design icons. INFURN provides all of its products with a full five-year warranty ensuring the precision and individual attention to every detail in the production process. Our most important stamp of quality is our over 100,000 happy customers worldwide. INFURN is part of a group of companies and a subsidiary of GI Ventures.



The Big Boy XXL-The Original is a large beanbag in a rectangular shape.  With the bag being 63"x47.2", you could do a lot with this thing!  You can lean it up for a chair, you could lay on it for a nap.  You could also sit a few people on it, but try not to fight over who wants to be more comfy!  I am about 5'7" and when I'm standing behind it, the bag covers most of my body!


There are many colors to choose from for you Big Boy XXL, but only a few are available to choose from inside the United States.  On the website it shows choices of green, black and a red.  Of course as you see, we chose green for this review.  In my opinion, green is perfect for us!



The material used for the Big Boy XXL is high quality nylon.  I know for sure it is high quality as I have hard both Ally and Cooper running from one side of the house to the other and jumping on it.  By looking at the bag after many times of getting on the kids to no longer do this activity, you cannot tell any abuse happened!  Also, Cooper is a messy boy and loves to eat his snacks while lounging on the Big Boy XXL!  I've had to wipe messes up a few times, but once again...  Looking at the bag, you would not know there was a mess!


I have enjoyed watching television and reading books the most while sitting on the Big Boy XXL.  The bag itself is not too heavy and can fit almost anywhere you'd like it to.  The Big Boy XXL would be perfect in a dorm room or a teenager's bed room.  Allyson thinks it goes perfect in her room though. Every night since the Big Boy XXL arrived at our house she has asked if she can sleep on it.  She promises not to slobber on it, but at this point, Momma has made her sleep in her bed.  Maybe tonight will be the night?



The Big Boy XXL by Infurn has become the favorite piece of furniture in our home.  Being so versatile in it's use, it works great for everyone!  I am a little surprised the dogs have not tried to lay on it yet.  Only time will tell if that one will happen though!  


Disclosure: A special thank you to Infurn for giving Sweet Cheeks and Savings this opportunity to work with them. We received these items free of charge from Infurn. No monetary compensation was received or offered, nor were we under any obligation to write about this product. All opinions expressed are honest thoughts.  We were not offering any sales or taking orders for this item.  We will not receive any compensation in connection with any sales of this item.

28 comments:

  1. I have a lot of problems with my neck and shoulders,, I have been looking for something like this to prop me up on my bed while I watch TV, knit or anything that is in a sitting position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need two of those in our house. Why? Because my boys would be fighting over who gets to sit in it the entire time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks SOOO comfy! My kids would go nuts over this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so comfortable! I just want to snuggle up on one right now! It is nap time, isn't it? Please?! I watch tv almost always in bed so this would be super great to have! My husband hates that I have 7 pillows and when I'm ready to go to sleep they go all over the place! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take one for each person in my house! I saw these before somewhere and I fell in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really comfortable. The kids look like they love it. I have never seen a rectangular bean bag but I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is this! I love the fact that kiddos can lay on it like a bed. I just posted a giveaway for a BigBoy XXL chair today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! I like that it's a lot nicer looking than normal bean bags. I bet it's super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great! It's big enough you could share too and I like that the best. I can see a lot of possibilities for how to use this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that looks like one cosy beanbag - I can imagine it would be great for curling up and reading on :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks comfy! I bet we'd all be fighting for it if there was one in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so soft and comfortable. My boys would love to lounge on this while playing video games or watching movies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want a couple of these for our new house. I love that we could throw a few on the floor and all lay around for family movie night.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. I definitely want to lay down there myself, too! Seems really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH I would love to have that ! I would use it just as much as the kids. Looks comfy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so jelly! I love bean bags and think this would be so cool to have. I can see lots of naps and book reading on one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have a Sumo and it is huge. It literally looks like a gigantic meatball in our living room, but oh so comfy! Oversized beanbags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks really comfortable! I think I may just need one of those to make reading more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow-- I need one of these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that it's square, and big!! Traditional bean bag chairs seem too get too kushy, too fast where the beans settle in.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wonder if that would help with my neck. My daughter would love to have it on her bed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now that actually looks like a lot of fun. Would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love cuddling with my youngest. That looks like it would be perfect for us on movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We have the red one like that and just love it! It's such a versatile and sturdy bean bag!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How fun! I love it. Nice and playful for a kids room. I will be showing this to a few clients

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh this is a fun bed for kids! Nice big pillow for afternoon rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A pillow like this would be perfect for me for all my reading needs! Plus it would be fun to cuddle with at night!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This thing is HUGE I want one to read on! I would so bring this on a camping trip bahahahhaa :) I like the color too!

    ReplyDelete