Friday, April 11, 2014

Enjoying less Pulling -- Crave Naturals glide thru detangling Brush Review

As a small girl I absolutely hated my mom brushing my hair.  I remember screaming as loud as I could and her getting so frustrated with me.  At one point when I was probably 10, she thought I was old enough to brush my hair and I decided ehhh, who needs to brush their hair.  So, between Mom not paying attention to when I was brushing my hair and me not actually brushing the back, I got this huge knot!  I'm talking Rat's Nest type of knot!  We had to cut it out of my hair and I learned my lesson.  Up until recently I have had really thick hair, to make the knot situation worse!  Lucky for Allyson, we were given the opportunity to try out the Crave Naturals glide thru detangling Brush.


Both children and adults will notice the benefits of this brush on the first use. Children love how it will not cause pain or tears. Adults love the brush because it is gentle and does not cause pulling or breakage.


The Crave Naturals detanging Brush is made to minimize breakage and split ends.  You can use it on your hair at all times, no matter if you're right out of the shower or not.  Also, use it as a scalp massager to increase circulation!  That's my favorite!  I am keeping my hair long so after each trim I feel like its so short.  I can use my new detangling brush to help with growth!


Ally isn't one that likes to have her hair brushed, maybe she is more like me than I think.  Since we've started using the Crave Naturals Brush, she asks if she can brush her hair.  This is a big fight diverted with her!  The picture below shows Ally after a shower, not wanting her hair brushed.  Then a happy child after Mom didn't rip her hair out while brushing!


I wish I could have had the Crave Naturals glide thru detangling Brush all those years ago.  I may not have hated it brushing my hair so much.


Disclosure: A special thank you to Crave Naturals for giving Sweet Cheeks and Savings this opportunity to work with them. We received these items free of charge from Crave Naturals. No monetary compensation was received or offered, nor were we under any obligation to write about this product. All opinions expressed are honest thoughts.  We were not offering any sales or taking orders for this item.  We will not receive any compensation in connection with any sales of this item.

1 comment:

  1. I need this brush! My daughters always hate me brushing their hair mainly my oldest!

    ReplyDelete